Marketo and Go To Webinar Issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketo and Go To Webinar Issues

I just did the "send sample". I wasn't aware thee was another way to send. So when I look at my landing page-you can see below that it says 15 views and 5 filled out forms but I can't see any results of who. Then the picture below is where I think the other person may have messed up-it says "deleted" web page in the "filled out" section. I am wondering if that could be the issue.

Do you know if Marketo ever offers screen share assistance?

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

We had a similar problem where if someone was registering for the webinar, their status was not getting updated as Registered in G2W. To fix this, we changed the campaign that we were using.
- Create a smart campaign with trigger 'Form is Filled'
- In the flow, just have a single flow step to change the Program Status to Registered. Activate and test the flow. Make sure there is no other flow step in the campaign.
Let me know if this fixes the problem for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you everyone for the help. I was able to test and it is now showing up in G2W and I am receiving the registration confirmation email/landing pages. I did have another question as we have multiple smart campaigns set up under the program like follow up emails for the webinar "last chance to sign up" etc.

Since those are separate campaigns (they do not have triggers) would I just need to schedule each separately since there is no option just to "activate"?

Thank you!

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Using a scheduled campaign would be the right thing to do since there may be lag from G2W in getting the webinar attendee information. There is an alternate way to use triggered campaign which might be slightly complicated when doing the first time. If you want that, drop me a line at alok@grazitti.com and I can show that in our instance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alok...

We are experiencing a similiar issue and it would be great to see how you have setup your follow-up webinar campaigns, ie. trigger on those who have registered but not attended (no shows), those who have attended, etc.

Thanks in advance!