Re: Marketo and Adobe Analytics

madhu_6987
Level 2

Marketo and Adobe Analytics

Hi All,

I have few questions regarding Marketo and Adobe Analytics.

1. My page views in Marketo differ from Page views in Adobe Analytics. We have Munchkin and AA both the script on web pages. Can you suggest why we see this difference. 

2. I am trying to integrate Marketo and Adobe Analytics. I know its possible through API. Do we need to map Person ID with ECID in AA to enable integration?

Thanks,

Madhu

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Have you set the different constraints like different since date time in AA and Adobe Marketo or any such other constraints.

I made a custom connector using Marketo and Adobe Analytics APIs to export number of form fills, lp views, clicks and email sends, successfully delivers, opens, clicks, unsubscribes form Adobe Marketo to Adobe Analytics. You can view post regarding that here.

Let me know if this solves your query or not.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

1. My page views in Marketo differ from Page views in Adobe Analytics. We have Munchkin and AA both the script on web pages. Can you suggest why we see this difference. 

Marketo logs anonymous and associated Visit Web Page events separately. You must run 2 WPA reports, each with different setup, to get the total.

Also note the distribution is always in flux, even for the same amount of total pageviews, as log entries are moved from anonymous to associated as people click links and fill out forms.

madhu_6987
Level 2

Thank you guys. It gives me some start point to start building custom connector. Also i agree i with page view report solution. Appreciate your help.