SOLVED

Marketo add-in for Outlook; time it takes Sales Insight published e-mail to sync

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo add-in for Outlook; time it takes Sales Insight published e-mail to sync

I published a Sales Insight e-mail (from Design Studio), and recorded the amount of time it took for the e-mail to post to the add-in for Outlook at almost three days. What determines the time it takes for a published e-mail to sync to the Outlook add-in so that it's accessible as a template? Is there a standardized syncing time? Thanks for the assistance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jackie_Potts
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

Re: Marketo add-in for Outlook; time it takes Sales Insight published e-mail to sync

We usually have them post within 5 minutes or so. I think it adds them when it syncs the next time, and I think each Marketo customer can set their own sync time. Did you approve the email once you changed the settings to have it show in MSI? As long as we approve it, it shows up very quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jackie_Potts
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

Re: Marketo add-in for Outlook; time it takes Sales Insight published e-mail to sync

We usually have them post within 5 minutes or so. I think it adds them when it syncs the next time, and I think each Marketo customer can set their own sync time. Did you approve the email once you changed the settings to have it show in MSI? As long as we approve it, it shows up very quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the response. Discovered it was an internal proxy-related issue. Once resolved the add-in works perfectly.