Marketo Webinars

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Webinars

Hi Everyone,

We're currently using BrightTalk but we were having some issues with it so we're thinking of leaving it and trying out a new webinar platform.

These are the list of platforms we're considering:

- ReadyTalk

- On24

- Zoom

- AdobeConnect

Does anyone have any experience with AdobeConnect?

Gartner gave them a high ranking so I'm curious of they're worth pursing since the community seems to prefer either GTW or On24.

Thanks,

Anu

11 REPLIES 11
Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Re: Marketo Webinars

Anu - I cannot recommend Adobe Connect - it was extremely buggy and lacked many basic features.  We have Webex but are looking to find a new vendor as we've been experiencing lots of connection issues. We are testing Go to Webinar and will look at On24 potentially as well.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We recently made the switch from AdobeConnect to GoToWebinar and are very happy with the results. Adobe had some increased functionality for us, particularly in terms of in-webinar polling, but we find that GoTo has been extremely reliable and serves the majority of our needs. Most importantly for us is that GoTo seamlessly integrates with Marketo and both tools work well together.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I would check ratings on G2Crowd or such.

GTW is my preferred provider. On24 is ok. I don't know much about the others. Depends on what you want it do!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I spoke to GTW and they do not support on demand webinars i.e webinar recordings.

How do you deal with your webinar recordings? Do you host them on YouTube or vimeo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I host our webinars on YouTube and find it beneficial for two reasons.

1. It feeds our YouTube channel
  2. I can embed it easily on the event page
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your feedback. Can you track via YouTube track how long someone has watched a webinar?

Anu

Geoff_Krajeski1

YouTube provides (or at least used to, haven't checked recently) a graph for each video uploaded as to viewing interest.

It shows peaks and valleys of where the most activity occurred in the videos.

I think also that there may be average view length stats on each video.  

Jessica_Kao3

You can track youtube views and how long someone has watched and have that info placed back in marketo.  You can do the same for vimeo as well.

As far as webinar providers, I have used GTW and ReadyTalk.  Both have very good integrations with Marketo.  I had less technical issues with ReadyTalk and found them to be incredibly robust. 

Geoff_Krajeski1

We have used ReadyTalk, InXpo, and am now on ON24.

I like the ON24 integration, but know that GTW has a nice one as well.