SOLVED

Marketo University Course Costs for Current Subscribers

Go to solution
Frank_Breen2
Level 10

Marketo University Course Costs for Current Subscribers

I'm currently subscribed to the Marketo learning portal (http://learn.marketo.com), but it's confusing when signing up to Virtual events, in the description, it has a cost, but beside theI Enroll button it says $0.00, which is correct? I can't seem to find any subscription information in my profile or any information on how it works. When I click the button, it doesn't prompt me to pay but the subscription was purchased by my organisation so don't want them auto billed without informing them. If $0.00 is correct, does that mean all training is included in my subscription or is there still pay as go elements too?

university.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Julz_James
Level 10

Re: Marketo University Course Costs for Current Subscribers

I believe you only get the courses free if you've signed up to the Marketo Passport, anything else will cost. The cost will calculate once you enroll I think. 

The best idea would be to email education@marketo.com - they're really quick at replying 🙂

Thanks

Juli

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Julz_James
Level 10

I believe you only get the courses free if you've signed up to the Marketo Passport, anything else will cost. The cost will calculate once you enroll I think. 

The best idea would be to email education@marketo.com - they're really quick at replying 🙂

Thanks

Juli

Frank_Breen2
Level 10

Thanks Juli, I do have the Marketo Passport, but will email education@marketo.com just to double check.

Hi Frank,

Juli is only partially correct here.

Some courses are free and some are chargeable. For instance, this course is free: http://learnadmin.marketo.com/ContentDetails.aspx?id=D0F76FBDCFFD44D49E0964BA9EFFAF8F  and in fact quite a few online course are. AFAIK, if it shows 0.00$, you are not going to be charged.

-Greg

Julz_James
Level 10

I used to get ALL courses free as part of my Marketo Passport Subscription, even when it showed a cost on the university pages.

Hi Juli,

Yes, but if you do not have a passport, some courses are still free

-Greg

Julz_James
Level 10

Hi,

Yes I meant that - I meant you get the paid courses free (I didn't write that correctly did I )

Marketo_Univer3
Level 3

Hello!

Due to the e-commerce function not working properly all courses display at $0.  In the description we actually state whether or not there is a cost. Usually anything with a live instructor has a cost associated to the course.

Passport holders get everything for free up to a year, as this is their entitlement as part of their subscription services.

Note that courses with a cost association usually require you "request access" which then forces an approval process.

Any course with a prerequisite of "Passport" requires you be a member of the Passport Subscription.

The majority of playback videos are free unless they are designated as a passport course, then you will not receive access or be able to play.

Finally -if you have any questions please contact university@marketo.com.

Thanks!

Marketo University