Re: Marketo Survey Tools and Potential Integration(s)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Survey Tools and Potential Integration(s)

Hi All,

We are looking to survey several different customer groups, target markets, etc. This likely works out to be thousands of surveys, sent multiple times, with subsequent surveys after the first one to be sent as well.

Ideally, we would love for what ever tool we decide to use to integrate with Marketo (and potentially, but less importantly, SFDC). We are a small company, and unfortunately do not have the funds for things like the Survey Monkey integration on the LaunchPoint site (which runs way above our budget). We are in the process of looking at 123ContactForm as a potential resource, but I haven't heard of anyone using it for surveys.

Any ideas here? Best Practices? Tools used with success? etc... Also as one last remaining point, my team and I are not super technical, so anything that involves very custom code, a developer, etc. are likely out as well...

Thanks a ton everyone!!!

-Chris

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

There are some other tools than SurveyMonkey. You can also explore some of the temp field options people suggest here on the forums. Please do a search for surveys in marketo.

But if you aren't technical, it is worth paying for a solution. It will save you a  lot of headaches.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Chris:

SurveyMonkey is definitely worth the investment, you should really try to make a business case for that tool as it has a fantastic out of box integration with Marketo.  You are going to get ramped up faster and have much better results with that tool in particular as the integration is ready to go.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Jamie,

The hard point is that they are charging very high the integration to Marketo. You will buy your licence 900€ a year, but the Marketo Integration will cost 8000€ a year!

So it's only worth it if you have the volume and you really have the usage of the info that is pushed back to Marketo.

Last point (we installed it a couple of weeks ago) : the integration is now using custom activities (which has to be activated by support and is not GA), which is good in most of the cases, but, unless I missed something, no longer offer the possibility to map a Marketo field to directly save the result of one question.

-Greg