SOLVED

Marketo Summit App 2016?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Summit App 2016?

I've tried searching the play store and I can only find the app for 2015. Does anyone know where to download this or when it will be available?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Marketo Summit App 2016?

Hi again Christina,

My understanding is that this is the same app, with new content. and BtW, I just connected and the content is now 2016.

-Greg

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Hi Christina,

see here: Marketo Marketing Nation on the App Store

But apparently, the content has not been fully updated.

-Greg

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, I have Android. Do you think they'll use the same app as last year and just update it? It still says 2015 in the description Marketo Marketing Nation - Android Apps on Google Play

Highlighted

Hi again Christina,

My understanding is that this is the same app, with new content. and BtW, I just connected and the content is now 2016.

-Greg

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Greg!

Highlighted
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

Looks like this doesn't work for everyone yet, though. I can log into the app, but only for 2015 (and I'm on an iPhone).

I'm sure it'll be ready by the 4/20 launch that Liz (Courter) Oseguera​ teased here: Exciting new ways to connect at Summit 2016

Highlighted

Hi Christina,

Did you have any problems logging into the app at all? I have an Android device as well and regardless of what email I choose, it keeps saying a problem has occurred.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huh, every time I try to log in, it says my username or password is wrong. However, I double checked logging into marketo and it works with that combo of username & pass...

Justin Cooperman​ - do you know who is in charge of the Summit App?

Highlighted

Thanks, Christina! Looks like we'll have to wait for the official Marketo release for it all to work I'm excited for Summit!

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Christina,

The app is set to be announced this Wednesday!