SOLVED

Marketo Smart campaigns : Filters Or Triggers ?!

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Smart campaigns : Filters Or Triggers ?!

Hi Smart people

I need some help here please.

I have created a smart campaign, smart list (within the campaign ) and flow.

Marketo   All Nurture Audience  Smart List  • Marketing Activities.png

As you see, I am using filters and not triggers and there are about 2k members in the campaign. I have noticed that there are no new members are added to the campaign even though the filters apply to them . Does this mean that using "Filters" will add members who qualified in the past (before the time of creating the campaign) but not any future qualified members ?! if yes, shall I user trigger instead ?!

it is a bit confusing 😕 do you happen to know any trick to add qualified members to this campaign without using filters ?!

I hope my explanation was not very confusing and look forward to some answers thanks in advance

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Marketo Smart campaigns : Filters Or Triggers ?!

How/when are you executing this campaign?

A standalone Smart Campaign with no triggers needs to be executed/scheduled separately.  Otherwise it's just sitting there.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

How/when are you executing this campaign?

A standalone Smart Campaign with no triggers needs to be executed/scheduled separately.  Otherwise it's just sitting there.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply

I scheduled a day after I had created it and it worked

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Hi Islam Elsewidy​,

Can you mark Sanford Whiteman​ answer as correct if it fixed your issue.  This will allow others to know that it solved your problem in the future.

Thanks,

Gerard

Lauren_Aquilino
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

If you would like to new qualifying records to flow through the campaign, you will need to Schedule Recurrence on the Schedule tab.