Re: Marketo Signup App?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Signup App?

Hi - Does anyone know if there is a signup app (for both iOs and Android) that works with marketo/ salesforce? It would be really helpful for our sales team to be able to collect email info at tradeshows and enter that directly into marketo.
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hear the Marketo webforms + LPs are mobile friendly and have noticed this too, but I haven't heard of an app.

You would want to know the acquisition program and lead source for the leads your sales get in touch with at the trade show, so I'd make a program out of it myself. It could be a super simple webform for the sales guys, with a hidden lead source field. I'v considered doing this for my sales team too.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Lauren, in the Launchpoint section (launchpoint.marketo.com), there's a Partner called Validar. I haven't used them before, but it seems like they might be able to do what you're looking for?
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Jackie's suggestion is what I've done in the past (though with other MA providers, not Marketo). I would just create a basic landing page for whatever show the reps would be at that they could quickly enter the information and it would return them back to the form again, uncookied.

I don't think there's a kiosk mode for Marketo, but you should be able to disable the cookie function by removing the Munchkin code.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm with Jackie on this one. Create a landing page specifically for this purpose and have your rep bookmark it on their phone.

Anytime they need to add anyone to Marketo, they simply go to this page, fillout the form w/notes etc, and click submit. All the tracking/attribution can be setup ahead of time too.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lauren,

The solution we use is called Leading Reach, and I couldn't be happier with the success we've found with it. Typically, my company runs anywhere from a dozen to 20+ tradeshow events in a calendar year, and being able to use a proprietary lead capture makes initial follow up turnkey.

Their solution s built on HTML5/Bootstrap, comes with a native iOS app, and it will tie directly into your SalesForce deployment for instant synchronization.

It also:
  • Serves content/white papers directly from the tradeshow floor
  • Provides gamification for enhanced engagement
  • Works on touchscreen monitors for self-qualifying content kiosks
  • BEST OF ALL - pairs seamlessly with bluetooth barcode scanners (such as the Socket Mobile 7xi), which means you can circumvent the extremely expensive, old-school lead retrieval system. No more receipt paper.
Since you're using SalesForce, I'd HIGHLY recommend these guys.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can also use the Marketo iPad check-in app. If you have a pre-registration list, you can 'check' people in. If you don't, there is a feature to new people to the campaign. If you sync the event with Salesforce, and you have internet access at the show, the leads will push live to both instances.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd be interested to know if anyone knows of a solution that doesn't require internet access when collecting leads.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You may want to look at AtEvent. We've been looking at them because their card & badge scanning app can be used offline, and once online access is established, it will sync over all the information to your systems. 

It is possible as others have suggested to use Marketo webforms for this, but you have to remember to strip out tracking on the landing pages, otherwise you risk overwriting the same lead over and over again. (a simple workaround can be to just use incognito mode when submitting forms).