Re: Marketo-Sf Mapping

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo-Sf Mapping

I keep finding new problems cropping up in trying to solve my problem with regards to extracting revenue data from Sf to Marketo. Most of our MRR fields are custom, so I don't think I can get Marketo to map to them in programs without some API work. What I'm wondering is if there is a general field mapping that I can look at to determine how best to solve the issue. If revenue in Marketo is mapped to an existing field in Sf, I'll update the fields in Sf to have the right data. Otherwise, I need to find a way to map revenue (and pipeline) data over from the custom fields in Sf to Marketo. Any advice?

tl;dr: I need a Marketo-Sf program-campaign sync field map.

2 REPLIES 2
Jim_Thao7
Level 9

You can see all fields and how they're mapped to your CRM in Admin>Field Management.  If they are not mapped correctly, you need to reach out to support to get them mapped up for you.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Taylor,

This depends on a lot of things and if you are using RCE or not.

• what type of fields are these? Formula? Formulas sometime have issues with syncing to Marketo so you may need a workaround to push the real value to a diff field.
  • Are these fields on Opp, Lead, Contact, or Account? or somewhere else?
  • You cannot add such fields to a Program. Leads are associated to Programs and if they are associated to the other revenue data, you can then slice it in RCE by Program Opp report.