Marketo Server Down ? - Images hosted on Marketo not downloading and Add to Calendar file also giving errors

Kelsey_Williams
Level 1

Marketo Server Down ? - Images hosted on Marketo not downloading and Add to Calendar file also giving errors

Hi there,

I think our server is down on your end as we are seeing that the images hosted in Marketo will not download. Additionally we have a webinar invite that just went out and now the "Add to Calendar" token is also throwing errors (see snapshot below). I most recently tested all of the functionality of this program early this morning and it was all fine. Please advise ASAP.

pastedImage_0.png

Thanks,

Kelsey Williams

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Marketo Server Down ? - Images hosted on Marketo not downloading and Add to Calendar file also giving errors

It's not Marketo. Your DNS is broken. Talk to your IT team and tell them to get your old nameservers out of your NS records.

Kelsey_Williams
Level 1

Re: Marketo Server Down ? - Images hosted on Marketo not downloading and Add to Calendar file also giving errors

Thanks for your reply Sanford! I was able to open a ticket and got the following reply. The issue has since been resolved.

" I understand that you are facing issue with the images and calendar hosted on Marketo.

We have a maintenance work going on the severs that are hosting your instance, the engineers are working hard to get the server working and this will be resolved very soon. We apologize for the inconvenience you had."

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

The browser error you're showing has nothing to do with the server (HTTPd service), it's a DNS error.

And your DNS is still broken -- that hasn't changed. At the time you posted your thread, the server was serving resources fine if you bypassed DNS. You may not be able to repro it because it only affects a portion of your DNS traffic, but it's still there.