Re: Marketo Sales Insights Reports

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Sales Insights Reports

Hi All, I am rather new to Marketo so apologies if this is a bad question. I have MSI installed in Salesforce, and noticed that on an individual lead record I can track email clicks and opens as seen in the screenshot below. Is there a way to report on this in mass for all leads I own?

Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 12.22.48 PM.png

I tried using the Marketo tab, but it only includes a view of my emails which does not include the emails sent from email programs. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
Tara_Petre
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Hi Mark,

Are you a Marketo User or do you only have access to SFDC? There's not a really easy way to view this information from MSI but you'll have more options reporting on this out of Marketo. Do you need to see the specific engagements for each record, or are you just looking to see email engagement across your territory? If it's the latter, you can pull an email performance report in Marketo and use the smart list to only report on your leads.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Tara, thanks for the quick reply.  I am a Marketo user, but most of sales does not have access.  I am looking for a repeatable process for all of sales so we can report or have visibility to opens and clicks across a reps territory.  I am assuming that since I can do this in Marketo I could setup email alerts to the reps on a weekly basis, correct?

Pavneet_Syan
Level 1

Hi Tara,

I've been watching this and was also keen to get to the same outcome as Mark.

From looking at SFDC, I can see the templates are editable but we can only report on the email template name and not the versions created thereafter. What's the best way to get more granular reporting?

If Rep 1 and Rep 2 use the same email template in SFDC, this is always the same line item in the reporting - is there any way that we can have it separated by SFDC sender perhaps?

Thanks,

Pavneet

David_Sparks
Level 2

You can break the reporting out by Rep:

Analytics

Sales Insight Email Performance

under Setup in Report:

Click on "Group Emails by"

Select "Sales Rep" under the value drop dwon (instead of Email)

That should do it.

Pavneet_Syan
Level 1

Perfect! Thanks David!

Would you know how to pull a report of who has opened/clicked etc?

I know I can't using the standard settings of a smart list. Would be great to have!

Thanks,

Pavneet

David_Sparks
Level 2

If you set an Interesting moment up, you'll be able to see these under the Results tab.

I'm sure there are other ways too.

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Hi guys,

Vote for my idea that is kind of around this and will hopefully include some of these features if its rolled out. Its marked as coming soon at the moment. More vote might help speed up dev.

Thanks,

Gerard