Re: Marketo Sales Insight Users: Help shape the future of sales products at Marketo

Carina_Carlson
Marketo Employee

Marketo Sales Insight Users: Help shape the future of sales products at Marketo

The Marketo UX Research team is taking a deep dive and gathering insights as to how users use Marketo sales products. We are looking for users, novice to advanced, willing to participate in a 30-45 minute research session. Your insights will allow Marketo to further improve the products you already love.

If you are interested in participating, please email me at ccarlson@marketo.com or comment below. We truly appreciate and look forward to your input. Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_Saporito
Level 9

Re: Marketo Sales Insight Users: Help shape the future of sales products at Marketo

I just sent you an email about this, I'm very interested in being a part of this.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Interested.

Carina_Carlson
Marketo Employee

Hi Dan, if you could email me at ccarlson@marketo I'd love to get a session scheduled. Thanks!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Interested

Josh_Soffe2
Level 2

Interested, idea posted already here

ChristinaZuniga
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Interested in being a part of this!

Carina_Carlson
Marketo Employee

Hi Christina, if you could email me at ccarlson@marketo.com I'd love to get a session scheduled. Thank you!