SOLVED

Marketo Sales Insight Not Displaying for Individual Leads

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Sales Insight Not Displaying for Individual Leads

Our SF admin followed the instructions at https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000Kyw9, and from what I can tell nothing was missed. However, while our Sales people can look at Sales Insight in general, with Best Bets, etc., when they click on an individual lead name, there is no Sales Insight section there to see...Interesting moments or whatever else.

Here is a screenshot of what it's supposed to look like, correct?

0EM50000000SRHj.jpg

Here is a screenshot of what we actually see:

0EM50000000SRHo.jpg

Any thoughts on why this is and how to fix it? I just can't find anything in the unbelievably long details on how this was setup where we made a mistake, so any direction would be extremely helpful.

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Marketo Sales Insight Not Displaying for Individual Leads

Hi Amanda, is Sales Insight on the SFDC layout for both contacts and leads? 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick update on this, we sometimes see it correctly at the account level (though it looks slightly different since you can't look at a whole account's Activity log, only individuals), and on 'Leads' but not on our individual contacts who also receive sends. For us 'Contacts' are still leads at times or are people we want to track. Is that something we need to specify somewhere so we see the individual Sales Insights?
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Amanda, is Sales Insight on the SFDC layout for both contacts and leads? 
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You need to add the marketo sales insight module onto the Page Layouts. Should be under custom controls or something.

See this doc
http://www.marketingrockstarguides.com/sell-faster-with-marketo-sales-insight/
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

If you want Interesting Moments, you have to setup the trigger flows in Marketo first, then those will start appearing. Scores and Emails will appear automatically.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Dory, it was as simple as that. I shoudln't have assumed our admin did both when I saw it correct for Leads. They had not set it up the same way for Contacts. Thanks so much!