SOLVED

Marketo Reports & Salesforce

Go to solution
Sherry_Hale
Level 4

Marketo Reports & Salesforce

I am looking for a way (and have been unsuccessful) to have the Marketo web activity report data in Salesforce so I can create a static report that our sales reps can run at their convenience.  Any ideas?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketo Reports & Salesforce

Personally, I don't think the solution labeled "best answer" really answers the whole question. Bottom line is that there needs to be an integreated report feature between Marketo and Salesforce. You can build some basic Salesforce reports and dashes in Salesforce from Marketo data, but it takes a good deal of time to surface"the really good data" that is based in Marketo. A huge opportunity for a future Marketo release. It's one of my key areas of frustration. Sorry to vent. But, Marketo, please "listen." Thanks...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good question!  I assumed that there would be a Salesforce sync option for web page visit, but there isn't.  So, you may be able to use the "Added to list" sync option as a proxy for this.  Create a smart campaign that is triggered by someone visiting a web page and add them to a static list and you'd need another smart campaign to clear the static list at the start of each day.  You may be able to create a Salesforce trigger / workflow rule that would change the subject of these "Add to list" activities to "Visited webpage".
Sherry_Hale
Level 4

I think I found an easier way.  I decided to use the reports option in Marketo instead and send that report based on criteria to our sales team on a daily basis.  🐵  Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Personally, I don't think the solution labeled "best answer" really answers the whole question. Bottom line is that there needs to be an integreated report feature between Marketo and Salesforce. You can build some basic Salesforce reports and dashes in Salesforce from Marketo data, but it takes a good deal of time to surface"the really good data" that is based in Marketo. A huge opportunity for a future Marketo release. It's one of my key areas of frustration. Sorry to vent. But, Marketo, please "listen." Thanks...