Marketo Power User Series

Zak_Pines5
Level 4

Marketo Power User Series

I interviewed 20+ Marketo Power Users, many of  them Marketo Champions, to learn about how they got into marketing automation as well as their very best practices, tips & tricks for maximizing Marketo.  I hope you find good use out of it.

Also feel free to post any nominations for additional power users here or email me zak[at]BedrockData.com

https://www.bedrockdata.com/marketo-power-users

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketo Power User Series

Great reads! Kudos to you and the featured Power Users!

Zak_Pines5
Level 4

Thanks Christina!

David_Gaible
Level 7

Great resource, there are some great marketing minds (and some of my Marketo heros) on your list.

Thanks Zak!

Zak_Pines5
Level 4

David, I agree - an awesome lineup of Marketo experts. They were very insightful around the topic of closed loop marketing. There are some many ways to do it, it's helpful to get expert perspective so that you know you're doing all the right things!

Not sure if you saw this article with it

https://www.bedrockdata.com/marketo-power-users/turning-marketo-into-a-closed-loop-marketing-machine

Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Very interesting stuff Zak! 

Zak_Pines5
Level 4

Thank you Lauren, I appreciate it!

Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

I think @Standford_Whiteman is a great candidate

Zak_Pines5
Level 4

Hi Aslihan - OK great. I am continuously adding to the series, so happy to include him. Could you shoot me an email intro to him at Zak[at]BedrockData.com - Thanks!

Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Hi Zak, Sadly I don't know him personally, but find his insights extremely helpful.

Looks like I do not know how to use the mentions correctly So let me mention him correctly.

cc Sanford Whiteman