Re: Marketo Performance - Slow

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Performance - Slow

Is anyone else experiencing a very slow Marketo of late?

Are there any issues or updates that have impacted sections loading very slowly?

It's taking a lot longer to send an email campaign.
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Been experiencing slow performance from munchkin tracking recently
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo has been fairly slow for us for several months now.  I'm kind of curious if it has anything to do with the number of approved assets that we have (we leave them approved so they still show up in the analytics reports).
Anonymous
Not applicable

Until service impproves, I am no longer running reports or building SMs in front of an audience or our executives -- it's a very comforatble experience making conversation while the dots are spinning.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Overall slow marketo performance for me for some weeks now. Not sure if they are tips (see Allison J post) to make the tool quicker to user. This is really painful at times !
Connor_Cox
Level 2

Our instance has been rediculously slow. It's not the network; I'm on a crazy fast connection confirmed with a speed test. I'm getting frustrated.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our instance is constantly slow. Reports take a very long time to load and exporting lists take even longer. We have been experiencing this since the interface change (not sure if that has anything to do with it). We are constantly opening tickets. Hope it turns around soon.