Marketo Page View Data not Transferring from Unbounce

Highlighted

Marketo Page View Data not Transferring from Unbounce

Hi,

We are setting up an Unbounce>Marketo integration for a client of ours. We are having trouble getting page visit data to transfer into Marketo.

We have the Marketo Munchkin script embedded through Google Tag Manager.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Marketo Page View Data not Transferring from Unbounce

You can't use the built-in Marketo "integration" from Unbounce to do this -- it's totally broken.

You have to turn off their integration and integrate the form properly with the Marketo endpoint. It's simple to put together, albeit not self-evident if you don't work a lot w/Marketo forms. If you ping me I can walk you through it -- takes 5-10m but I've never gotten around to blogging the steps.

Highlighted

Thanks for replying, PMing you

Highlighted

Sanford Whiteman​ New to the Marketo Nation. Anyway you can write it out/point us in the right direction? Thanks

Highlighted
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Too busy to re-take the screenshots and write it out (8 other blog posts in Draft right now!) but I can just walk you through it if you follow me. Or you can wait for me to put it up, it'll happen eventually.

Highlighted

Thanks Sanford, following you now. We're on a pretty tight timeline (and we might be able to figure this out on our own, but I would still love to connect and see if you can help us avoid making any dumb mistakes.

Thanks again,

Andrew