SOLVED

Marketo Old Nurture Programs

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Old Nurture Programs

Does anyone use the old way of nurturing using a traffic cop, master, and gatekeeper  files?  Does this currently work within Marketo programs?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Marketo Old Nurture Programs

Yes it definitely is possible and occasionally desirable. You can keep the flows all in one Program or in several, just make sure they point to the right places.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes it definitely is possible and occasionally desirable. You can keep the flows all in one Program or in several, just make sure they point to the right places.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We highy discourage you from using the Traffic Cop method moving forward.  Are you trying to do something that is not possible with Engagement Programs?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I appreciate that Marketo has monetized nurture.  I know it will work well when we purchase it upon renewal.  The Traffic Cop method has worked in the 5 years that I've used Marketo so I will use it for one-offs and when creating a transition from one method to the other is highly ineffective (or even scary) due to lack of bandwidth or staff expertise.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Monica,

You do not have to purchase this any longer.  This Friday, with our May release, all customers get access to muultiple programs/streams and communication limits at no additional cost.  

Thanks,
Cheryl
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic, Cheryl!  We so much look forward to using the streaming featuring.  What will I do with all of that coding in my head is another question! 🙂