Marketo New Features

Mikes_Jones
Level 8

Marketo New Features

Hello,

First off, thanks to the Marketo team for continuously adding more features to the platform.

However, I feel as though it's easy to fall behind with all the features. The April release is right around the corner yet I'm still trying to figure out the AdWords integration and how to best utilize the calendar.

I know Marketo has a couple of quick guides on their website, but that's exactly what they are - just quick guides. They don't go into a lot of detail, rather it's a very high-level look.

So for my question - are there any websites, blogs, video-channels or anything of the sort that really dives into these new features for users who aren't beginners but also not experts - somewhere in between?

Thanks!

Looking forward to the Mobile Engagement and LinkedIn Integration features in the April release by the way, if anyone cares 🙂

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketo New Features

That's a great suggestion that Marketo should consider. I would personally like to see any successes people had around using Marketo Calendar. 
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I do run a site that may help, although I have not built content on those specific features:
marketingrockstarguides.com
  • Calendar - I'm not aware of many people using this heavily. It has some cool tools to reschedule entire programs with drag and drop, but I haven't tried it live. The new HD version allows dashboards against targets.
  • AdWords- I haven't seen any documentation on this. Very curious to see how it works.
Mikes_Jones
Level 8

Hm, well then - looks like a lot of the learning comes from actual experience and playing around.

I thought the calendar would be more of an organizational tool between team members, not just a way to look at scheduled programs.