SOLVED

Re: Marketo Live! Demo

Go to solution
Natascia_Almeid
Level 3

Marketo Live! Demo

Hi all,

I saw the videos of the Demo using Marketo Live! and was wondering how to get this setup to be able to make the demos myself to the client. When I access the Welcome to Marketo Live I see the dashboards, however when I click on the buttons of course it is not connected to my marketo account.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

Natascia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Natascia_Almeid
Level 3

Hi Karan,

the feedback I got from Marketo is that unfortunately this link is not supposed to be used by Marketo´s partners as we don´t have full functionalities.

Best,

Natascia

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi Natascia Almeida​,

I tried it too! For few of the buttons, the demo is workings (as per the below snapshot)

pastedImage_1.png

But for few buttons like "Lead Scoring" and a few others, its trying to connect to my instance but gives an error box (below snapshot)

pastedImage_0.png

Subscribing to this thread as curious to know about the error and how to explore these buttons through Marketo live!

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage
Natascia_Almeid
Level 3

Hi Karan,

the feedback I got from Marketo is that unfortunately this link is not supposed to be used by Marketo´s partners as we don´t have full functionalities.

Best,

Natascia

Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hey Natascia Almeida​ ,

Thanks for your response. But we are Marketo platinum partners and have all the features that Marketo offers.

pastedImage_1.png

I wonder why those features wouldn't work for us. did they provide any more specifics?

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Natascia_Almeid
Level 3

Hi Karan,

the features work, what doesn´t work is the connection between Marketo Live! and the Marketo Instance (for partners) as it is meant to be for Marketo´s team use.

Best,

Natascia

Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Ooh okay. Got it! Thanks Natascia Almeida

Best Always

Karan Hari

Karan Hari