SOLVED

Re: Marketo LaunchPoint

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo LaunchPoint

Has anyone integrated their Marketo instance with any LaunchPoint apps?

If so, why and how has it affected your business?

I myself am looking for an app that will help us identify what browsers people used to read emails. Knowing how people read their email and on what broswer or device will give us great insight into what sort of templates and CTA's (call to action buttons) we should use. Obviously there are many app in LaunchPoint but many of the discriptions are brief and the categories are faily vague.

Happy holidays to all in the US!
Some of us still have to work!

Barry 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Barry,

I'm using Litmus to track where and how long people are reading our emails for. Litmus is an EXCELLENT tool which also includes testing how your emails look on multiple devices and even crossbrowser testing for your landing pages. Its simple to incorporate in your workflow (I added a template section where I just copy/paste the analytics code into my templates). Check it out, I highly recommend it.

https://litmus.com

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

A French company providing live online trainings is using Twilio extensively to send SMS reminders.

Webhooks: Send a Text Message
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Barry,

I'm using Litmus to track where and how long people are reading our emails for. Litmus is an EXCELLENT tool which also includes testing how your emails look on multiple devices and even crossbrowser testing for your landing pages. Its simple to incorporate in your workflow (I added a template section where I just copy/paste the analytics code into my templates). Check it out, I highly recommend it.

https://litmus.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Thanks for your input, we are currently using Litmus to test how our email look on various devices. I didnt know it had a feature to look into how long and where people are reading our emails for, that could prove some great insight.

Thanks again, hopefully we will have a few more submission I think this could be helpful to many users.

Regards,
Barry
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh nice! There won't be any more investment needed to do what you need to do then!

For more information on Litmus analytics, check out this link : https://litmus.com/email-analytics

I used the Analytics feature to show executive that we needed to move to a repsonsive template after noticing that 40% (and growing) of our userbase primarily view our emails on smartphones!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent Ish, looks like we only have the standard litmus package but looking at the pricing the upgrade looks like it could be well worth the minimal investment.

I'll post any further insights I get into the LaunchPoint here.

Thanks!
Barry
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Ish,

Did you have any integration issues with placing the tracking code into a marketo email? Marketo seems to strip some of the html code down and Litmus cant seem to pick up all the code and is unable to report back on it!

Thanks,
Barry
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Barry,

What I usually do is setup a template section in Marketo for my litmus snippet. Then in the Email Designer, double-click the Template section, click the HTML button and paste the code there.

Here are some screencaps from a previous campaigin. The code did work (Check out the results here: https://litmus.com/pub/a/dedecfb )

User-added image
User-added image

I've been chatting with Marketo Support about disappearing tags and such. I'll update you if I get some more information!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Ish,
I just started using Litmus and am trying to get this client tracking going.

I want to make sure that I understand what you are suggesting.  Im not a coder by training, so bear with me.  😉

Are you saying that you went to the email template (in the design studio) that you use for your emails and added a new section at the end and call it litmus?

Then you go into the specific email (in marketing activities) that needs specific tracking code from litmus and place the litmus tracking code in that new section?

Thanks,
RM