Re: Marketo Integration with Sprinklr

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Integration with Sprinklr

Just curious if anyone has tried to integrate social media management system Sprinklr (http://www.sprinklr.com) with Marketo for lead capturing and activity tracking?

Thank you.

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ever get any feedback on this? We are looking at Sprinklr currently, and I'm researching the Marketo integration. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, looking to see if either of you have proceeded with this integration and can provide some overall learnings and/or comments of your experience so far?  Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Tiffani,
Our initial integration would only push lead record from Sprinklr into Marketo. However Sprinklr is working on a better version of this where we can capture the activity, do scoring, lead tagging based on it. This has still not been deployed yet but is in their roadmap for this year. 

We really like Sprinklr product for our social media campaign management and tracking but the integration with Marketo still needs more polishing. Hope they get that ground covered soon. 

Thank you, 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any news on this improved integration from Sprinklr? Is it still limited to creating a lead (and no activities, etc)?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did a demo with Sprinklr two weeks ago and the "create a lead + custom activity line item" is still the limit of their integration. That said, we're looking to move forward with the integration anyway in 2017 and I'm an admin for both systems at my place. Will be happy to keep interested parties in the loop as we progress.

Pradeep_Nuji2
Level 1

Thanks Miles for the details above. Can you help me with the documentation or any links what you might have which helps us to better understand the capabilities that Sprinklr integration with marketo brings ? We are comparing the marketo native social capabilities vs an integration with Sprinklr. Thanks in advance.

Alex_Baumgarten
Level 2

I was able to find the following document that sheds some light on the capabilities of a Sprinklr + Marketo integration.

https://blog.sprinklr.com/sprinklr-app/marketo/

MarkPearson
Level 1

Mmm. That link is gone now. Anybody had any luck finding some documentation on the possibilities of integration with Sprinklr and Marketo? Sprinklr is such a vast product, there must be more we can do. So far all it seems to do is;

• Automatically ingest customer data from Marketo to create dynamically updated segments for marketing and advertising campaign targeting.
  • Push lead records from Sprinklr into Marketo

Oddly very little documentation out there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Technology Consultant