Re: Marketo Images

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Images

hey all:

Does anyone know how we can get a list of all the images that Marketo has?? Mostly looking for every social option. I know you can go into each email and snag them, but curious if there was a faster way to see what ALL options there were?? Much appreciation in advance for your assistance. Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Trevor_Parsell
Level 6

Hey Brienne,

Have you tired going to Design Studio>Images and Files.

This should show all images and files in your instance and you can choose the "Thumbnail" view if you want to be able to see each image at a glance.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Trevor- I am not able to see any MARKETO images, not the ones I uploaded. So all their social icons, etc. Are we able to see those without having to go through every template?? Thank you!

Trevor_Parsell
Level 6

oh, ok! That is a good question.

It looks like many of them are hosted at http://templates.marketo.net/  but I'm not sure if there is a way to access or see them all. If anyone knows please let us know!

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

They are hosted on Marketo servers and you can't browse those folders.  You would have to just go in to each one and save it or copy the location. If its social icons you are after you can buy libaries almost identical on Graphic river. Social Icons Graphics, Designs & Templates from GraphicRiver 

You could also check out here: Social media icons - Iconfinder.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks all! so sorry for my delay. I will review and mark the answer accordingly that works:)