SOLVED

Marketo Event - Invitation through Salesforce?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Event - Invitation through Salesforce?

Hi there,

i think about creating an Event Programm to make People able to register. This is no test. But i want

to make our Sales Dept. able to invite Contacts directly out of Salesforce with a Mail-Template from Marketo

that should be send out to this contact individualized.

Any ideas how to do that?

Regards

Christian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Marketo Event - Invitation through Salesforce?

Hi Christian,

Please mark the idea as answered when you are done so that it gets out of the radar

-Greg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Christian,

• Solution 1, if you are using SalesInsight :
    • Create your program with the landing page in it and a form on this landing page, plus a follow-up page as you would do for any registration.
    • Prepare an email with a CTA link to the landing page
    • Publish this email to sales insight
    • Show the sales how to send emails via sales insight and customize the message prior to sending it
  • Solution 2, if you do not have salesinsight :
    • Add a field to salesforce call "individualized message" on lead and contact objects
    • Create your program with the landing page in it and a form on this landing page, plus a follow-up page as you would do for any event registration
    • Prepare an email with a CTA link to the landing page and that uses the field "individualized message" as a token in the email to personalize the email text. Use account or contact owner tokens in order to personalize the signature
    • Prepare a campaign in salesforce for your event, or event better create one from the Marketo program
    • Prepare a trigger smart campaign in he program
      • Trigger : added to SFDC campaign (Campaign = [the SFDC campaign you just created]
      • flow : send email
    • Activate the smart campaign
    • Show the sales how to fill in the field and add their contact to the campaign SFDC

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Greg,

awesome! That really helps me creating this. I will test it but it sounds absolutely fine too me. I will come back to you as i´ve made it. Thanks again!

Christian

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Christian,

Please mark the idea as answered when you are done so that it gets out of the radar

-Greg