SOLVED

Marketo Errors in Multiple instances

Go to solution
Crystal_Pacheco
Level 4

Marketo Errors in Multiple instances

Hello,

My colleagues and I have been experiencing issues with Marketo lately. When logged into an instance and performing changes, like updating an email template and previewing for example, Marketo comes with an error where you need to refresh the page, doing so you get kicked out of the instance and need to log in again. It seems to be happening right after the auto-save functionality when editing an email template for example. This happened without logging into any other instance today.

Error screenshot:
errorimage.jpg

I have ANOTHER issue when looking at Marketo community pages, after viewing a page, and clicking the next community page for example I get this Error, this has been going on for a few months and I'm getting tired of it Any suggestions here? 
Request Entity too large:Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 1.55.30 PM.png

Let me know if this is a Marketo issue or a localized issue and if there are any solutions. 

Thank you! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Re: Marketo Errors in Multiple instances

My guess is that it's something to do with your browser or network losing it's log in session with Marketo. You should send that error screenshot to Support so they can see if there was a specific error on the backend.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Re: Marketo Errors in Multiple instances

My guess is that it's something to do with your browser or network losing it's log in session with Marketo. You should send that error screenshot to Support so they can see if there was a specific error on the backend.