SOLVED

Marketo Email Template that is changeable while in PowerPoint

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Email Template that is changeable while in PowerPoint

Hi! Is it possible to present a Marketo email template during a PowerPoint presentation in which the email template can be edited live (i.e add content) in front of the Powerpoint audience?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Marketo Email Template that is changeable while in PowerPoint

That's funny Darrell, my first response was more like, "Huh?"

But... if Matt means "Can you embed a browser opened to the Marketo Admin UI in a PowerPoint?" the answer's yes, since you can embed a web browser control in a PowerPoint slide. It might be a little tricky to get the control to not open a new tab for the Template Editor but not something that's beyond the limits of a PPT guru.

By the way, Matt, please move this thread to Products​. This space is supposed to be for non-Marketo-specific marketing topics. (There's a move link at the right.)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hmm, Matt - don't think this is possible

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

That's funny Darrell, my first response was more like, "Huh?"

But... if Matt means "Can you embed a browser opened to the Marketo Admin UI in a PowerPoint?" the answer's yes, since you can embed a web browser control in a PowerPoint slide. It might be a little tricky to get the control to not open a new tab for the Template Editor but not something that's beyond the limits of a PPT guru.

By the way, Matt, please move this thread to Products​. This space is supposed to be for non-Marketo-specific marketing topics. (There's a move link at the right.)