Re: Marketo Certification

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Certification

I am planning to take Marketo Certification exam.   I have a good working experience on Marketo.   Can you please suggest some good materials for exam preparation or mock-up tests for certification perspective? 

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks,
Venkat
Email: venkataramananb@gmail.com
Tags (1)
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Venkat,  there is a Marketo Certification Program page that has some info about this.  The key to success is to be actively using Marketo for many months (the page recommends a year).  There are some questions about Admin and Reports, which you may use less frequently than other areas, so be sure to review that.  There are so many Marketo help articles, it's hard to point at one definitive set of material.  You may want to invest in Josh Hill's Marketing Rockstar's Guide to Marketo, which is a comprehesive review of Marketo's functionality.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Venkat,
You can find materials here in University section of the community. If you visit this article, scroll to the bottom and download the roadmap. That should prepare you!

Best,
Liz
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Elliott, you responded to this as I was typing as well. Thanks for your fast responses!

Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks Marketing Rockstare’s Guide to Marketo is the paid one.   I have already downloaded Roadmap Master pdf from Marketo site and preparing based on that material.

Thanks to all for your help.

Thanks,
Venkat
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Elliott-

I've worked with Marketo in two different companies but I've never been around during implementation. When you talk about Admin questions, do we need to have knowledge about implementation and setting Marketo up in the beginning?

Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't remember questions about the initial setup, but there may be some questions regarding field management and synching with a CRM, Users and Roles, Tags, etc.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

I saw downloading the road map and going through the links and spend some time on items that you're not too familiar with.  Immerse yourself in the community.  Yes I do remember some of those admin set up and program questions.  Know your analytics reports.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where can I find the Roadmap?
Anonymous
Not applicable