Re: Marketo Bulk Activities Pull SNAFU: Duplicates, GUI and Date range Inconsistencies

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Bulk Activities Pull SNAFU: Duplicates, GUI and Date range Inconsistencies

The Marketo bulk export for activities seems to output multiple (three to be exact) records for a single MarketoGUID. Is 'MarketoGUID' not a primary key? If not is (marketoGUID, activityDate) a primary key??? I've seen this duplicate issue across multiple pulls for both marketoGUID alone and a composite (marketoGUID, activityDate).

Running a pull for a 30 day date range in April seems to return activities that occurred in January??? Again this has occurred across multiple pulls.

I've also run into a situation where a certain lead has activities associated with it in the bulk export pull that precede the actual lead's creation and aren't actually reflected in the GUI at all.

Kurt Koller​ Have you seen any similar issues with your bulk activity pulls?

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Marketo Bulk Activities Pull SNAFU: Duplicates, GUI and Date range Inconsistencies

Please raise a ticket with Support.

I did hear something this morning where smart lists were snafud.

Kurt_Koller
Level 4

Nish Vel

I haven't seen that, I've seen missing marketoGUID in bulk export and I've raised a support ticket but don't have resolution yet. I've been away from the project a little while I'm waiting for resolution. I haven't seen duplicates but honestly I was stymied by the lack of a key and didn't notice one way or the other. I'll follow up if I see similar.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We have the same issue with Bulk Lead Extract. We're getting duplicates and out-of-range (createdat) records.