SOLVED

Marketing suspend while in nurture

Go to solution
Jason_Hamilton1
Level 8 - Champion Alumni

Marketing suspend while in nurture

If you suspend marketing for a lead while they are in an engagement stream, once they become unsuspended will they receive the emails that they missed while suspended?

Thanks for any help you can provide
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketing suspend while in nurture

It would be better to use the "Pause" feature rather than MArketing Suspended to ensure a lead doesn't receive content.  When you "unpause" them, they will pick back up where they stopped (e.g. no content will be missed)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

It would be better to use the "Pause" feature rather than MArketing Suspended to ensure a lead doesn't receive content.  When you "unpause" them, they will pick back up where they stopped (e.g. no content will be missed)
Jason_Hamilton1
Level 8 - Champion Alumni

Thanks for the quick response Cheryl!
I thought about that, but my scenario involves setting individuall communication limits for a lead.  So if that lead has hit their daily or weekly limit we would suspend them for X time and then unsuspend them at the end of that period.  This would be global across all campaigns not just nurture.  We are looking to allow leads to select the frequency of content they want to receive in their preference center.
I understand that idf we do a blast while they are suspended they will not receive that email unless we resend it, but I am looking for confirmation as to whether or not they will be sent emails that they missed in an engagement program while they were suspended.
If anyone has a better approach than I have outlined I would love to here it.

Thanks,
Jason