SOLVED

Re: Marketing Activities 'New People' graph

Go to solution
Rita_Job
Level 2

Marketing Activities 'New People' graph

Hi all,

Take a look at the 'new people' graph I attached below. As you can see there is a huge spike in new leads acquisition that starts around the 13th and it's still rising. This would be great news except we can't figure out where it's coming from. There isn't a corresponding traffic spike in GA and, according to Marketo's source report, the leads came from Google (not a campaign or anything).

I'm stumped... As I'm new really new to Marketo - I've only been using it for about 4 months - I have no idea where to dig. So far I've only checked the FT & LT Source reports and it gave me Google. Any other ideas that you guys can share with me?

Also, would it be possible that Marketo's reporting lags sometimes, hence the spike?

Screenshot_1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi Rita Job​,

Like Sonali mentioned,  The people performance report would be the best way to track the number of new leads that were created in Marketo and the drill down feature to further dig into the source.

Also in case you want to specify a specific date range that you want to narrow your report down to, you can either do that by clicking on the "Person Created at" highlighted in the below snapshot,

pastedImage_0.png

Or your can also specify it in the smart list section of the report as shown below and then use the drill down feature.

pastedImage_1.png

This can help you narrow down your date range in the people performance report.

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sonali_Jadeja3
Level 4

Hi Rita,

You could navigate to Analytics --> Lead(Person) Performance report. And use the drill down feature to identify which campaign the leads have originated from. You can also find more details about it here - People Performance Report - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi Rita Job​,

Like Sonali mentioned,  The people performance report would be the best way to track the number of new leads that were created in Marketo and the drill down feature to further dig into the source.

Also in case you want to specify a specific date range that you want to narrow your report down to, you can either do that by clicking on the "Person Created at" highlighted in the below snapshot,

pastedImage_0.png

Or your can also specify it in the smart list section of the report as shown below and then use the drill down feature.

pastedImage_1.png

This can help you narrow down your date range in the people performance report.

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage