Re: Low deliverability rates?

Heather_Padgett
Level 3

Low deliverability rates?

Is anyone experiencing low send rates? We're seeing deliverability rates that are 1/3 of our normal rates... I figured I would check here before I submit a ticket...

Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Mine are ok!

New email addresses or are you sending to your regulars?

Heather_Padgett
Level 3

Regulars... a call to Support and I find out that there is an open production issue hitting certain people on certain servers... Some folks are having their test/sample emails impacted... I'm just having all of my emails impacted!

Good times!

Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Oh no! Sorry to hear! Good luck then hope they resolve it soon

Aubrey_Morgan
Level 3

Heather - you're not the only one. We're also noticing our emails are not being delivered. I will call support and see what's up but let me know what you find.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Heather,

We are experiencing the same issues. See this thread for some more information on the issue: https://nation.marketo.com/thread/39750-sample-test-emails-not-sending?et=watches.email.outcome

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey folks! I had the same issue and was worried I did something wrong - phew, glad to hear we aren't alone! It's not an issue for our samples/tests, but rather our actual email send.

Does anyone have better info on contacting support? I can never get through to their phone line. Is it best to just open a case online?

Heather_Padgett
Level 3

I'm really not happy they didn't tell us... we would have held 3 drops we had scheduled for today - we want them to receive during business hours - not the middle of the night!

I keep refreshing... 4 more dropped... 23 dropped... 2 dropped... Gotta love it!

Tom_Kerlin2
Level 8

Hi Heather,

We've been having the same issues. Yesterday we had really low deliverability rates for a couple of emails (around 33% initially, although this percentage increased to around 65-70% as of this morning), and our alert emails were delivering inconsistently (or just went missing entirely). On Wednesday we were having trouble sending sample emails.

I've opened a couple of cases with Marketo, since it seems to be another issue for customers who are on the AB pod and who have a dedicated IP address.

Tom Kerlin
Heather_Padgett
Level 3

That's what I gathered... however it would be nice if they notified us... or gave us an ETA for when it will be fixed!

I'm very excited about having to go through each of my forms to see if any have been submitted with no alert sent... Ugh.

At least it's Friday?