Looking to add Captcha to a Marketo Form On a Site Made In Drupal

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking to add Captcha to a Marketo Form On a Site Made In Drupal

I currently have embeded a Marketo form on our website made in Drupal 7.0.  We need to add  Captcha to the form and there does not appear to be much literature out there that I could find as to how to do it....any thoughts or ideas of how to make it work?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Michael_Sherer1
Level 1

Re: Looking to add Captcha to a Marketo Form On a Site Made In Drupal

Though I'm relatively new to Marketo, my understanding is that Marketo's anti-form-spam capabilities are good enough that you don't need Captcha.  I hope that's good advice because Captcha is a PITA.  Other opinions?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same situation going on as Bryant.  We need to add CAPTCHA to a Marketo form on a landing page made with Drupal.  Marketo doesn't seem to screen out all the junk leads we've been receiving, so we thought adding this form would help.  Any idea on how to do this?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed! We are tossing around the same potential solution for our MKTO forms and website built in Drupal. We are getting a bunch of spam/junk leads through select forms. Curious to see what other people do/how to do it. 

Until we have a fix in place that prevents these spam leads upfront from entering into marketo/salesforce from a webform submission, we plan to run a Marketo campaign daily that deletes out of Marketo and Salesforce any prospects with a name that contains “http”.