Re: Looking for an email domain list for the fortune 1000 / fortune 500 / etc for scoring

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking for an email domain list for the fortune 1000 / fortune 500 / etc for scoring

Hey everyone!

I'd like to add an element to my scoring campaigns to boost companies that are in the fortune 1000 list. 

What I'm looking for would look like:

@salesforce.com
@wellpoint.com
@humana.com
@workday.com
@us.nike.com

Does anybody have this to share?

Thanks!
Dan 
Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Looking for an email domain list for the fortune 1000 / fortune 500 / etc for scoring

In exchange, I have lists of information you can use for negative scoring, including free/fake email address lists... 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

...If this is part of a smart campaign to score net-new in-bound leads I think you might want to change score based on the data munchkin writes to the field "inferred company" for this since all these companies will be broadcasting it in the IP info. This will also work for list uploads if you trigger off of the field company name.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

See my site. It's from 2011 though.

http://www.marketingrockstarguides.com/global-2000-and-fortune-company-lists-for-marketo-39/
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh and Mark, 

Do these correlate with Marketo's inferred company field?
Anonymous
Not applicable

The inferred company name would be the same as the company name...Seems like you would just use the Fortune 2000 here. Thanks for posting this list Josh!
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

The inferred company name is based on IP reverse lookup, so I wouldn't rely too heavily on that when you see Comcast, Level 3, and other network providers.

Inferred Company is only useful for monitoring target account web activity. Sometimes useful for filling in data, but again, with big caveats.

So I'd go with what Mark said that you should just use this list for scoring.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very interesting - thanks for posting!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Josh and others,

Would you happen to have the domains associated with this list? We have a large DB (over 1 mil) and the query against compnay name takes over 5-8 hours! I thought using email filter may be easier and quicker? Thoughts?

Thanks!
Deex