Re: Local Asset Reports Not Working

Mike_Mastropaol
Level 3

Local Asset Reports Not Working

I successfully, error free, sent two campaigns today. I selected Add New Local Asset to add the stock Email Performance and Email Link Performance reports, as I always do, and for both campaigns both of these reports say "No data found". This issue seems to have happened today. All campaigns from yesterday or early, these reports are worked.

Anyone else experiencing these reports showing "No data found" even though you know there is data and the reports worked on other campaigns?

6 REPLIES 6

Hi Mike,

have you set the correct sent dates in the setup?

Best;m

Mike_Mastropaol
Level 3

Yes Matjaž Jaušovec​ . I always leave it at the default settings. It always works. I never do anything but add local asset -> Email Performance and it shows data. Never had an issue before. Thanks.

Maybe double check in setup the right assets are selected for reporting on and try to alter the default sent dates.

Ankit_Dua
Level 6

Try creating the smart-list with filter "was delivered email" and "opened email", if you see the number, please try modifying the report settings once again or try to create a new one.

AnneMarie_C
Marketo Employee

Hi Mike,

It is also worth to check if the reports have any additional smart list filters that the leads may not qualify for. Or refresh the report by navigating to the report in question and clicking the Report Actions > Refresh Report.

Mike_Mastropaol
Level 3

Thank you all for your time and suggestions. It appears it may have been an extreme lag. I checked and refreshed the reports as late as midnight EST and there was still "No data found". Yet, as of right now, the data is there. I'll keep an eye on these reports on my upcoming campaigns and see if there is extreme lag again. In my year using Marketo this is the first time this has happened. These stock reports, in their default settings, have always provided data immediately.

Thanks again.