SOLVED

List of leads who were sent a Sales Insight email by specific owner?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

List of leads who were sent a Sales Insight email by specific owner?

Hello community,

I am trying to figure out if there is a way to create a report that would be sent/subscribed to by email, or somehow setup in SFDC (for sales users who don't have Marketo access), which would do the following:

Shows a list of the leads who received a specific MSI email
Ability to sort this by the person who sent the email (not necessarily the lead owner)

Not sure if this is even possible, but would love to hear your feedback!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: List of leads who were sent a Sales Insight email by specific owner?

I'm afraid this could be kind of a pain. In Marketo, you could use a smart list to show the list of people who had gotten a certain email but that would not indicate the sender. 

If you are synching these as activities to SFDC, you could do an SFDC report on activities and include the related Lead/Contact to see who received it. I believe the sender becomes the "assigned to" person of the activity so you could bucket it by sender this way (but test this to be sure). 

The only challenge is that the SFDC activity will show the subject line of the email, (e.g., Was Sent Sales Email: Blahbedy Bloo) and so if you have different templates with similar subject lines it will be hard to distinguish them. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: List of leads who were sent a Sales Insight email by specific owner?

I'm afraid this could be kind of a pain. In Marketo, you could use a smart list to show the list of people who had gotten a certain email but that would not indicate the sender. 

If you are synching these as activities to SFDC, you could do an SFDC report on activities and include the related Lead/Contact to see who received it. I believe the sender becomes the "assigned to" person of the activity so you could bucket it by sender this way (but test this to be sure). 

The only challenge is that the SFDC activity will show the subject line of the email, (e.g., Was Sent Sales Email: Blahbedy Bloo) and so if you have different templates with similar subject lines it will be hard to distinguish them.