SOLVED

Re: List of Smart Campaigns with no activity in past 90 days

Go to solution
Bekah_Walters
Level 2

List of Smart Campaigns with no activity in past 90 days

I would like to pull a list of smart campaigns that have had no activity in the past 90 days. I am specifically looking at Ad programs. I have a list of 80 programs that I would like to know if they have had any activity in the given time period. Is this possible to find without doing it manually?

Could I pull a list using a different method? No one visited the landing page in the past 90 days or filled out the form on the page in the past 90 days. I have run out of ideas and cannot find anything on the Community already about this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

No, you cannot. Marketo will send you a list of trigger campaigns that have had no activity in the past 6 months. It does this once a quarter.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you want to do this you will need to use RCA.  This is the business intelligence module and is an upgrade over standard editions.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

No, you cannot. Marketo will send you a list of trigger campaigns that have had no activity in the past 6 months. It does this once a quarter.

Bekah_Walters
Level 2

Thanks, Josh. I found a work around to determining which landing pages on my list have had activity and then compared the lists to get the ones that have not had any activity in the past 90 days. It was a bit manual, but it works for what I am looking for.