Re: List of Scheduled Emails in Marketo Instance

Kristin_Masliuk
Level 2

List of Scheduled Emails in Marketo Instance

Hi! 

I am looking for a way to see all of the emails that are scheduled to go out or in a queue to go out (based on triggers). I'd like to see them all in one place so I don't have to hunt through all of the folders in the marketing activities area. Does this exist somewhere? Ideally, I could pull this at the end of the day for the next day or at the end of the week for the following week. 

thanks! 

5 REPLIES 5
Michael_Florin
Level 10

As far as I know, the only option so see upcoming emails is the Marketo Calendar, which I believe is a paid add-on. Looks like this in our instance (with a filter on webinars):

Marketo_Calendar.jpg

Kristin_Masliuk
Level 2

Thanks Michael - I didn't know this was an option!

Is the calendar auto-populated based on what is scheduled in your instance or do you manage the calendar by adding each email manually? 

Michael_Florin
Level 10

Auto-populated! Wouldn't have any value if it were otherwise, right? 😉

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I believe most customers receive 10 calendar users who can see this view.

Another way, which is less cool, is to download Campaign Inspector and it will show you any batches not scheduled or not run yet.

Michael_White
Level 5

You can also pop into the Sky beta to see a view like this in your Marketing Activities area:

pastedImage_1.png

As you can see from the available filter selections, this isn't going to show you any emails that are currently being sent as part of a Trigger campaign, and it's only showing you the current day's schedule, but works fairly well outside of those two caveats.