List of Landing Page URLs

Anonymous
Not applicable

List of Landing Page URLs

Hi Folks,

We are preparing to switch our Marketo Landing Pages to SSL, and we would like to build and run some automated tests on our live landing pages to ensure that the transition goes smoothly.  In order to do that, we need a list of all our live URLs.  Do you know if there is a way to export that from Marketo?

Thanks!

Andrea

6 REPLIES 6
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: List of Landing Page URLs

Hi Andrea,

We dont have any such functionality to export URLs for now. Here's an idea to vote for that.

Thanks!

Hanna_Mak
Level 2

Hi Andrea,

You can get a list of all landing pages by going to:

1) Design Studio > Landing Pages

2) On that screen, you should see a whole long list of your existing Landing Pages

3) Right click on the blue bar that has your headers, choose "Columns" and check off "Page URL"

You should be able to export it out.  There's no easy way of filtering out by active vs. inactive but you can try to match it up to the program name and last updated column. 

Hope that gets you closer to that step!

Hanna

Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Yup I did exactly like what Hana mentioned last night and exported the list of all of our landing pages and you can view the urls as she mentioned.  It would be nice to be able to export just the active landing pages.

JeffHensiek
Level 2

Is there also a way of adding in the data around these landing pages as well?  I'd like to be able to have landing page  URL's along with views, conversions, click data (which links have been clicked), etc. 

Right now, it appears that I essentially have to have two exports and merge the data between the two - which is a waste of time.

Thanks
Jeff

Jeff Hensiek
Marketing Automation Program Manager
Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

You mean you don't have automated exports of this feeding into a BI suite providing regular reporting on these things?

Not having that sounds like a waste of time 🙂

JeffHensiek
Level 2

yes, you are correct.  We currently aren't pulling the data into a BI dashboard.  Good idea... I can get my team working on that.  However, in the interim... is there a way to pull all of the landing page data?  There should be...

Jeff Hensiek
Marketing Automation Program Manager