Re: List of All Available Marketo Tokens

Kathi_Gosche
Level 4

List of All Available Marketo Tokens

Is there a list somewhere of all available Marketo tokens? There was a partial list in the community, but since the redesign I can't locate it. I'm using {{trigger.details}} referenced in another post and Marketo is throwing me an error message saying "Token key not found". A list would be really helpful.

12 REPLIES 12
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

This was a great list to see the complete set of tokens.

I have, however, followed up with Marketo to request that a little more information is given per token to provide an explanation/description of what each one pulls in terms of the data. e.g. What information does {{trigger.details}} pull when used somewhere?

That would create a really amazing glossary!

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Steve Schaefer​ - We should add some additional comments to this doc about how these tokens work.

Kathi_Gosche
Level 4

Justin, I just realized I never thanked you for responding to my original post. Though late, thank you! I look forward to seeing the additional explanations for the tokens.

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

Real nice list you've got there, Justin Cooperman​.

pastedImage_0.png

Robb Barrett
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Looks like it was re-named by our docs team. Click the link it is pointing you to on that page. https://docs.marketo.com/display/DOCS/Tokens+Overview

Colby_Dix
Level 5

So this is somewhat helpful, but a more comprehensive list, or a way to see your own list of all available tokens within your instance would be super helpful. Having to come to the messageboards or google to figure out the token that I'm looking for is pretty clunky IMO.
While I know this sounds like a feature request, is there a way to view them, perhaps in the design studio or perhaps as a tab when 'Marketing Activities' is selected?

ooooh shiny.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Second that. Should be able to see what tokens are available and being used within our instance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you - glad I finally found this!