Re: List Uploads Today

Anonymous
Not applicable

List Uploads Today

I've been trying to import some lists to Marketo this morning, and it's taking abnormally long. The lists have about 11k leads and that usually takes 5-10 minutes to complete. I've been sitting on this one for close to two hours with no luck. Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
Scott_McKeighe2
Level 5

How many lists are you trying to upload? If you're trying to import more than two lists, the other list imports will get queued. Sometimes this leads to an import time out as well.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply Scott. I've ran into issues with that before, so I stick to one at a time now. The one finally did finish since I posted. I guess it's just a slow day in Marketo for me.

Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

Hey Michael, I actually ran into this yesterday with a list import, so your post reassured me that it wasn't just my instance. Like you mentioned, an import takes only a couple minutes if it's a couple thousand records. Yesterday, I would refresh my page every 15 minutes or so, and it would have only increased by about 100 or 200 records. I came back this morning, and the list was done. Not sure why it was doing that, but another complication was that the pop-up window never appeared for me to send myself a lead report.

Sonia_Kelly
Level 1

I have a case open with Marketo because we are having the same problem. The support person I spoke to said this was a global issue and that they are working to resolve it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are also having this issue - 6+ hours trying to import one list with only 4,000 contacts. I have a ticket open and was told that this was a global issue specific to our server and that the engineering team is working on it. This was yesterday...We are still having issues.