SOLVED

Re: List Import Subscription/Notification?

Go to solution
Miles_Krone
Level 2

List Import Subscription/Notification?

Has anyone else seen this notification while uploading lists recently? These lists took an extremely long time to upload (up to 10 hours) and I only received the list upload notification emails late at night.  Just wanted to ask if anybody else ran into this issue and if they have any insight into why this is happening? Thank you for your help!

Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 2.03.22 PM_thumb.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dave_Cunningham
Level 4

We've been experiencing list upload issues for a few days now. Support told me that there are ongoing import issues and that Engineering has indicated there is a backlog of imports (1,000+) on the datacenter.

This is another frustrating example of stumbling across an issue as a customer, spending time troubleshooting/researching and then reaching out to Marketo for assistance only to find out that it is a known issue that could have / should have been communicated out to impacted customers. Marketo is really dropping the ball in this area lately.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Miles_Krone
Level 2

In addition, I am now seeing this issue pop-up at the last window of the list upload process.  Anyone know what is delaying these uploads? (It's only around 200 leads that have taken up to 7 hours)Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 2.43.50 PM.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same issue. Even short lists are taking hours to complete.

The weird thing is, is that the leads seem to be updated in the list in a reasonable time. But the workflow notification is taking hours.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Leads appear to be updating to the program loaded if you refresh your browser

Although not related directly to this thread. Is anyone else having issues with Smart campaign triggers and drop down lists in flow steps. They seem to be taking ages to sync  (over 2hours) to update or, not at all in some cases.

Tara_D_Acci
Level 2

I am having the same issues. We can't seem to upload any lists today. I keep refreshing and nothing has changed. The leads are still not there and I haven't been receiving notifications. The last import that went through took about 10 hours overnight.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

We've been experiencing issues like this for a few months now - not constantly, but the same errors/notifications seem to pop-up every now and then.  Here's another related/recent thread that you should be aware of: Trouble Merging Records

Dave_Cunningham
Level 4

We've been experiencing list upload issues for a few days now. Support told me that there are ongoing import issues and that Engineering has indicated there is a backlog of imports (1,000+) on the datacenter.

This is another frustrating example of stumbling across an issue as a customer, spending time troubleshooting/researching and then reaching out to Marketo for assistance only to find out that it is a known issue that could have / should have been communicated out to impacted customers. Marketo is really dropping the ball in this area lately.

Miles_Krone
Level 2

Thank you very much Dave!  Appreciate your transparency at least!

Tara_D_Acci
Level 2

Thank you!

Miles_Krone
Level 2

Please see the below screenshot of what support just told me:

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 12.40.48 PM.png