SOLVED

Re: Links in emails are correct, but show differently in sample emails?

Go to solution
Lalida_Sriyords
Level 3

Links in emails are correct, but show differently in sample emails?

Hi all,

I have two emails that I'd like to send out - they're the same email, cloned. At the bottom of both emails, there's a button with a link. Within the edit and preview section of both emails, the button links to the correct URL but when I send sample emails to myself and my colleagues, it goes to a previous link that had been set prior to the new URL. Any ideas on why this may be happening and/or how to fix it? I've tried unapproving, editing, reapproving, refreshing, etc but can't seem to find a fix.

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lalida,

Hopefully you're no longer experiencing this issue since your post was from March. Typically when something like this happens to me, it's because I forgot to hit the Save button at the bottom right corner and instead hit the X at the top right to close out of the editor (because I'm so used to it auto-saving).

-Kristine

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lalida,

Hopefully you're no longer experiencing this issue since your post was from March. Typically when something like this happens to me, it's because I forgot to hit the Save button at the bottom right corner and instead hit the X at the top right to close out of the editor (because I'm so used to it auto-saving).

-Kristine
Lalida_Sriyords
Level 3

Thanks, Kristine! Yes I figured it out a few days after I posted the question but toally forgot about it until now. Thanks for answering! 🙂