Linking to a Specific Lead Details Page in Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Linking to a Specific Lead Details Page in Marketo

Hey!

I am trying to build an alert that will include a link to a leads detail page in Marketo. I have figured out how to do it with SFDC (ex: https://...salesforce.com/{{lead.SFDC Id}}) and was wondering if there is a way that you can do this to reference a Marketo page?

Any help is appreciated - Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: Linking to a Specific Lead Details Page in Marketo

https://app-****.marketo.com/leadDatabase/loadLeadDetail?leadId={{lead.ID}} should work, just replace **** with whatever it says there when logged into Marketo.  They will need to be logged into Marketo for the link to work properly though.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there an option for linking to a specific lead in Marketo that does not require a log in? Something that would allow someone to see the activity log for that lead?

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

If you use the lead sales alert token in an email alert, you can navigate to the Lead Details without a Marketo login.

More info on the token: Product Docs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! Would it work in the use  case of pulling a URL for a lead into our CRM? (which is Zoho, not SFDC). I need a way for anyone looking at a lead or contact in Zoho to view the person's activity log in Marketo. Thanks for your help!

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Does Zoho have the functionality of the Marketo Sales Insight widget? In that case you can go to the Marketo sales insight widget in the lead and in the top right you can click "view lead in Marketo".

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sadly, no. I wish it did.

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 9:04 AM, Devraj Grewal <marketingnation@marketo.com>