Linkedin LeadGen Form - Extra Data? (Hidden Fields does not work yet)

Muhammad_Ardhin
Level 2

Linkedin LeadGen Form - Extra Data? (Hidden Fields does not work yet)

Hi there. Does anyone have any experience with sending 'extra' data to Marketo via Linkedin LeadGen Form?

I actually have hidden fields in Linkedin Lead Gen Form in mind, but they are not working yet as of now - Adding Hidden Fields to A Lead Generation Form | Marketing Solutions Help

Its very useful (if it works) for flow processing since the data from the hidden form can be used (supposedly) in Smart Lists - but they are not working as of now.

I want to send the information of content downloaded (via Linkedin Lead Gen Form) to Marketo so I can process the Leads based on their downloaded contents. Any insights would be appreciated.

fyi,

Maarten Clarijs

7 REPLIES 7
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Linkedin LeadGen Form - Extra Data? (Hidden Fields does not work yet)

There are limitations with the connector - like only being able to sync 10 standard fields.  And work email is not one of them.

Re: LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms -- Available Fields?

Muhammad_Ardhin
Level 2

Hi Dan, thanks for your answer. My question is about sending extra data to Marketo from Linkedin - what I mean is, the data that I'm trying to send is not part of the available form fields.

Think about the component <input type="hidden"> in HTML. I need this kind of thing in Linkedin LeadGen form. Since Linkedin Lead Gen Form hidden field is not functional yet, I'm looking for alternatives

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Log an idea and describe your use case. This is how to tell PM to look into your needs for a future version.

-Greg

Abaran
Level 5

Hello Muhammad,

Have you been able to get additional information on this? we are having similar questions. The key one being able to pass the Opt-in data back to Marketo so anyone from EMEA can be GDPR compliant.

Any feedback would be great. Thanks 

Muhammad_Ardhin
Level 2

Hi Axel,

Sorry, I haven't check back again. I have no answer for you

sparashar
Level 2

Hi Muhammad

Do you have an update on how to do this? I have been trying to do this and wanted to check in here.

SP
Muhammad_Ardhin
Level 2

Hi SP

Unfortunately, I do not have any update. I've moved on from the project since. Sorry for this