Re: Linkedin Lead Gen Form sync failing? And nothing to do with expiration of service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Linkedin Lead Gen Form sync failing? And nothing to do with expiration of service

Same issue here. I was able to see LinkedIn forms in Marketo previously and select them in my filters. Now, I'm advertising on a different LinkedIn account where I'm also the Account Manager (I manage 2 accounts) but the new LinkedIn forms just don't show up in Marketo. I relaunched the Launch Point and turned off and on etc. Nothing helped.

Thanks,

Yulya

JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

are you sure there's been activity against those forms? they only show up after being filled out at least once

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know and this morning a lead filled it out in LinkedIn, still nothing shows up. 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a certain period of time I need to wait?

Mario_Baroja5
Level 2

Sorry Yulya for not answering earlier. We finally solved the issue by removing and re-adding the Launchpoint Linkedin Lead Gen Form service as well as turning off and on the LinkedIn campaigns affected. I also noticed some leads didn't have enough time to sync so I placed a 1 minute wait step before any program status change was enforced. Now things are working fine. However I do tend to review every now and then that all leads are being synced. So far, all good.

Adele_Miller
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Hi Yulya! Did you get your issue fixed? With you using 2 accounts I would recommend checking that you have integrated both to flow though to your Marketo - as we had a secret account that wasn't!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, I recently read that Marketo didn't even have the feature to link two LinkedIn accounts. I was wondering all the time how can it be that one account can be linked but not the other. Anyway, they now allow to link two accounts and I will try it out for the next campaign. Although, I didn't have so much success with the Lead Gen Form in general. Especially because the email addresses that are being submitted are not business ones but private ones. That makes our data even more dirty.

Adele_Miller

Oh yes we had this issue - we have our field label on the LinkedIn form set to read 'Business Email' and this has helped a surprising amount! Best of luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly the same thing has happened to us. Working perfectly then at some point in Dec/Jan it has failed to sync across to marketo. We have been extracting a csv from linkedin and manually importing the leads.

Will try deleting and re creating the launchpoint service as suggested.

Adele_Miller

Did it work Tim? The suspense is killing me