SOLVED

Re: LinkedIn Lead Gen form value to Task

Go to solution
rish_tracktik
Level 2

LinkedIn Lead Gen form value to Task

Hi Everyone,

I recently implemented the LinkedIn Lead Gen form to our Marketo instance. As I can see the functionality is working smoothly and we are receiving the leads people who fill out the form to download any piece of content. Once these leads enter into Marketo, I am creating a task for the Sales/BDA's to share this information so that they can follow up. I am not able to sync the Linkedin Lead Gen form name via Task so that the Sales rep. know what piece was downloaded through which form. What is the best way to send this info or any other alternatives that would be helpful too?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael_White
Level 5

Depending on how your Smart Campaign(s) is/are handling the Lead Gen Form submission-to CRM Task, you can use the {{trigger.Name}} Token either directly in the Task (if it's in the same Flow) or to update a field on the person record that you then use as a token in the Task. 

If you are using the Fills out LinkedIn Lead Gen Form trigger, the {{trigger.Name}} token will be the name of the Lead Gen Form.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Michael_White
Level 5

Depending on how your Smart Campaign(s) is/are handling the Lead Gen Form submission-to CRM Task, you can use the {{trigger.Name}} Token either directly in the Task (if it's in the same Flow) or to update a field on the person record that you then use as a token in the Task. 

If you are using the Fills out LinkedIn Lead Gen Form trigger, the {{trigger.Name}} token will be the name of the Lead Gen Form.

rish_tracktik
Level 2

Thanks, Michael. The solution you described worked out for me.