LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms - Maping Work Email to Marketo

Trevor_Parsell
Level 6

LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms - Maping Work Email to Marketo

Hey All,

I wanted to get feedback from people using the LinkedIn Lead Gen form connector in B2B organizations. Has anyone successfully mapped work email from LinkedIn to the email field in Marketo using the connector? From what I've seen this is not possible, but I'm hoping there is a workaround. If anyone finds a way to do this, please let me know!

LeadGen_FieldMap.PNG

Thanks!

Trevor

Dan Stevens​ - continuing the conversation here

3 REPLIES 3
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms - Maping Work Email to Marketo

FYI, another discussion is taking place in this thread: Re: LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms -- Available Fields?

And please vote on the idea submitted here:

If anyone knows a way to sync the work email to Marketo (instead of the personal/primary email), please let us know.  Without this capability, the LI lead form integration is not an option for us (where it would create duplicates for those work emails that already exist in Marketo; and will prevent us from engaging with these folks using their work email (and can eventually cause duplicates and disconnected records).  Hard to believe this was overlooked when the connector was released.

Caleb_Kelly
Level 2

Any update on this? We have been trying to map Work Email into Marketo as well.

staylor3
Level 1

Yes, you have to create a form with work email field added inside LinkedIn ad manager.  Once the form is created go back to Marketo and add the mapping.  It won't show up until it is active on a form in LinkedIn.