SOLVED

Re: LinkedIn Ad Forms Not Working

Go to solution
Jimmy_Montchal
Level 2

LinkedIn Ad Forms Not Working

Hi Community,

We have set up the LinkedIn Ad Form Launchpoint connection. It is authorized and should be running however it is not showing up as a filter or trigger in our smart list. Is there any further steps we need to take to have this show-up in our system to use?

Thank you!

Jimmy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jimmy_Montchal
Level 2

They wrote back this morning with the fix! See below:

I wanted to follow up with you to let you know that the issue with the missing LinkedIn triggers has been resolved. Our Engineering department sent out a message this morning informing us of the fix.

There are just a few steps to follow to get everything up and running.

Go to: Admin > LaunchPoint > LaunchPoint > Double Click the LinkedIn Lead Gen Service > Follow the steps through and 'Save'

...and this should resolve the issue. It may take a few minutes (~10) for everything to populate and for the triggers to show up.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Jimmy Montchal​,

Have you gone through all the steps in this doc including selecting the account(s) after authorizing?

http://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Set+Up+LinkedIn+Lead+Gen+Forms

If so and it is still not working, I would open a support ticket.

---

Justin Norris | Perkuto​

Jimmy_Montchal
Level 2

Thanks - holding for a response from them.

Prinu_George
Level 3

Hi Jimmy - I just set up the Lead Gen form integration and am waiting for the triggers/filters to display too. Do let us know if you have anything to share once you get a response.

Also, i noticed the message 'This service is set to expire on 20th Aug', exactly 2 months from now. Any idea why there is an expiry?

Cheers!

Prinu

Erin_Olsen2
Level 3

I am having this same issue - the filter shows up but the specific form is not. There are no options in the drop-down.

Erin

Jimmy_Montchal
Level 2

They wrote back this morning with the fix! See below:

I wanted to follow up with you to let you know that the issue with the missing LinkedIn triggers has been resolved. Our Engineering department sent out a message this morning informing us of the fix.

There are just a few steps to follow to get everything up and running.

Go to: Admin > LaunchPoint > LaunchPoint > Double Click the LinkedIn Lead Gen Service > Follow the steps through and 'Save'

...and this should resolve the issue. It may take a few minutes (~10) for everything to populate and for the triggers to show up.

Good luck!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same exact issue.

I did what they said (copied in your message) - crossing my fingers here.

did this resolve the 2 months expiration problem as well?

Thanks

Prinu_George
Level 3

No .  Every time i follow the steps and hit 'Save', it resets to a new date.

I still did not get the LinkedIn-Marketo sync issue resolved. So the leads are getting collected in Linkedin, but not flowing to Marketo.