SOLVED

Re: Link to "Make an Existing Landing Page Template Mobile Compatible" contains no info.

Go to solution
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Link to "Make an Existing Landing Page Template Mobile Compatible" contains no info.

The January release includes the ability to create mobile-friendly landing pages.  Within the resource document, it states " Caution: The landing page template may need to be upgraded. If you see that message, quickly read about how to Make an Existing Landing Page Template Mobile Compatible."  Clicking on that link takes me to a blank page: https://docs.marketo.com/display/DOCS/Make+an+Existing+Landing+Page+Template+Mobile+Compatible
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_

Re: Link to "Make an Existing Landing Page Template Mobile Compatible" contains no info.

This is now fixed.  Look like they were hard a work over the weekend to get this published.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Dan_Stevens_

This is now fixed.  Look like they were hard a work over the weekend to get this published.  Thanks!
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Dan, have you had any success yet with transitioning your pages? I'm still not able to see in our templates where we need to add the additional code to make the templates "mobile ready".
Dan_Stevens_

Dory, I don't even see the "Mobile Compatible" column that's referenced in the guide.  And then if I edit a draft version of the template, I don't have the "Make Mobile Compatible" tab at the top of the page.  We should probably create a new, separate thread on this so that it's visible outside of this one.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Dan, Damien from Marketo confirmed this is a rollout... you can submit a ticket to have them add it to your instance early. I figured I'd get some work done during the blizzard 🙂

https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000Q0oTAAS
Dan_Stevens_

Yeah, I just saw that.  Thankfully I'm getting away from that weather as I head to Seattle tomorrow!  Good luck!